The document recognition system (scanning) of passports will speed up and simplify the process of entering passport data into your system. Moreover, they also minimize the possibility of error when manually entering information.
This product will be useful to companies whose activities are related to travelers and tourists from around the world.
When renting a car, making insurance, buying a tour or airline tickets, it is easy to drive one person’s data into the system. However, what if there is not one client, but a large group that buy a tour? If clients have unusual and complicated names for your managers: Chinese, Arabic, Georgian, Indian, Icelandic?
We have created a fully secure electronic document recognition system that can read the required fields, analyze them and automatically enter the data into the document.
The technical solution of the system is in much the same way as the technical passport recognition system but it is based on several other technologies developed by Evergreen specifically for the recognition of foreign passports.
You can also integrate with the system via API. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you API documentation.For more on the system logic and integration options, look at the product page ocr.solutions
Passport Series and Number
Date of birth
Date of issue
Date of expiration
The recognition system can be integrated into the contracting system, for example, when making travel insurance. As a result of such integration each of these fields will be automatically inserted into the necessary contract columns in such a way that the manager or client need only check the correctness of the completion and, if necessary, make minor corrections.
What does passport recognition rate 96% mean?
This means that out of 100 passports 96 will be recognized without errors. And only in four cases there is the possibility of one or two errors that can be quickly corrected manually. To do this, we use the manual corrections feature as a way to improve the quality and validate the entered data.
To achieve high-quality recognition of document fields, we trained the neural network in the following way:
Prepared a large selection of photographs of passport abroad
Prepared a neural network for recognition international passports
Launched the learning process
While teaching the system recognize photos, we made a sample of passports for people from different countries. There were people of different ages, sex, nationality, race, with short and long hair, with/without a mustache/beard and so on.
The document recognition system rotates images made with perspective so as to improve the quality of text recognition. Therefore, it is highly important that when loading a pass photo, the edges of the passport are not closed and fully visible. At the same time, while making a photo, you can whether hold the passport in your hands, or put it on the table which does not affect the recognition accuracy.
The passport recognition system can be integrated into any of your systems: CRM, 1C, personal account, chat bots. Integration with a chat bot will significantly speed up the processing of incoming requests and reduce staff costs. The role of a sales manager can perform a chat bot.
Our product is completely ready and can be integrated into your system. If necessary, we can customize it individually for your business needs .
1. A client enters your company's Viber, a chatbot welcomes him.
2. The client enters into correspondence with the chat bot.
3. Chatbot offers the client to choose one by one the country of the trip, the number of nights, the number of stars in the hotel and indicate the remaining requirements for rest.
4. As soon as all necessary items are selected, the function “take a photo of the passport” opens to the client.
5. The client takes a passport photo with his smartphone camera, uploads it into the system and after 2 seconds receives a message asking him to check his passport details.
6. If the message is correct, the client clicks on the “right” option and proceeds to the next step. If there is an error in the message, the client clicks on the option “No, wrong”, and the system offers him to correct the data by entering them manually.
7. After correcting the data manually, the system suggests checking all the main fields again.
8. After final approval by the client, the chat bot sends a ready contract/electronic policy and an invoice for payment.
* At the same time, the whole process from the beginning of communication to the final payment can take up to 10 minutes and take place without the involvement of human resources.
It might look something like this:
The speed of processing the necessary documents is increased several times, when using the system of passports recognition. The convenience for the manager and the client is also increased, the factor of human errors is reduced. This document recognition system is especially useful for insurance companies, tour operators, airlines, car rental services, and other travel-related companies.
Interested in making your business even more efficient with the use of a passport recognition system? Contact Evergreen and get a passport recognition system, customized for your specific purpose.